Well it’s that time of the week again! SHARE YOUR WORLD! This is the weekly challenge where our hostess asks questions which help us all to share our worlds. You can get to the Share Your World main post by clicking on the link above. Here are this week’s questions and my answers.
Do you snore? How do you know it, if you do?
I do snore. I know that because sometimes I wake myself up.
What do you find funny? (credit for question given to Rory and this post in particular:
I find life generally funny. At least given a little separation from it I do.
What was the last furry thing you touched?
My dogs Mercedes and Jacopo.
How do you handcuff a one-armed man?
You handcuff him to some immobile thing: A desk, a house, a mountain…
An Attitude of Gratitude
This week I challenge you to list five things you’re grateful for. Credit to this goes to Sadje ( https://lifeafter50forwomen.com/ ) because she’s started a challenge to do that daily. #5 Things. Daunting? Well it is to me! I’d have trouble finding five one time, let alone each day.
- I am grateful for my church and the way God is moving in it.
- I am so grateful my sister did the grocery shopping today. I really needed the extra prayer time.
- I am grateful for the opportunity to gather with our C.cada artists tomorrow.
- I am grateful for my home, The Vicarage.
5. I am grateful for God’s supernatural provision during this season of my life.