I am shifting some of my time around this week and restructuring my writing sessions in hopes of getting some more time to spend in front of the computer. Today it seems to have worked and actually it increased my effectiveness in some of my other goals as well. Here’s hoping this time shift does the trick! Anyway, what it means at the moment is that I am writing my SHARE YOUR WORLD POST. on Monday instead of on Friday or Saturday! That in itself is an amazing achievement!
Here are this week’s questions and my answers:
- Do you enjoy receiving Christmas cards through snail mail? I actually love getting Christmas cards through the mail. Perhaps next year if I can keep restructuring my schedule I will be ale to send more cards myself that way.
- Do you like the taste and/or smell of peppermint? I do. peppermint is one of the herbs I grow in my catywhompus gardens and I love the smell and the taste of peppermint tea.
- What is your least favorite holiday side dish? This will sound weird, but every year I make lasagna and coleslaw. I love the taste of the two things together.
- What is the coolest (best) gift you ever gave someone? I am not known as a great gift giver. That said I think the best gift I gave was tickets to see Celtic Thunder.
- Bonus question because I thought it was nifty: What is a Christmas song that makes you cringe? (Please insert the word “Holiday” for Christmas if Christmas isn’t your thing or bothers you or something) The Christmas Hippo Song!
Please share some of your favorite music around this time of year.