These last three days have been wonderful times of prayer and study. Thank you to those who prayed for me. I had a four-hour drive up the Maine coast on Wednesday night after Bible study and a four-hour journey back down the Maine coast today. In between those two drives I was helping my brother-in-law who is recovering from surgery. In between changing dressings. making meals. walking the dog and doing dishes I prayed and read some more.
I took five meditational questions with me given by Cyndi from http://cyndilumoon.wordpress.com/2013/02/19/survey-says/. Here is the first of them that I worked on.
1.What has God given you?
This is a question pre-loaded with a very large answer. I could go on and on about what God has done, but tonight I am just going to list seven things God has given me recently:
1. God has given me an inner healing that was keeping me from moving forward.
2. God has provided for a trip to Holland.
3. God has given me an invitation to go to Seattle.
4. God has answered a prayer for my daughter Amanda in giving her a God-sized dream.
5. God has been leading my daughter Melanie and my son Joe in their next steps after college
6. I had been praying that God would lead me in the best way for my life in an area of great uncertainty and He has given me a clear direction and joy in the journey.
7. God has given me direction for the next steps in ministry.
As I said I could go on and on but I won’t I am just filled with thankfulness to a God who has been nothing but good to me! The more I list His doings the more thankful I become.
What has God given you ?