This is Thanksgiving week, my favorite time in the entire calendar year. In honor of this auspicious day Cee has asked her contributors only one question.
List at least 50 Things You Enjoy.
So here are a few of my favorites things:
1. The privilege of having a relationship with the God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit through the atoning death and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ.
2. Freedom from a life of sin, guilt and shame
3. a lifestyle of worship
4. My daughter Amanda.
5. My daughter Melanie.
6. My son,Joe.
7. And my son-in-law James.
8. My ex-wife Tina (how many men can say they still have a good relationship with their ex? I am forever grateful for this).
9. I am thankful for the relationship I have with my mom.
10. And my sister.
11. I enjoy the privilege of sharing the Good news with people as a minister.
12. and the church family.
13. I enjoy having two church services now so that I can lead worship in one and be involved in prayer in one.
14. I enjoy art…
15. And artists.
16. I enjoy music…
17. And musicians.
18. I love writing…
19. And writers.
20. I enjoy cooking (which is good since I am in charge of the Thanksgiving meal).
21. I enjoy being busy.
22. But I enjoy those quiet moments when I can just sit and hear the voice of God as it comes across the landscape.
23. I enjoy travel.
24. I enjoy a good book.
25. I really enjoy a good cup of coffee. Though in a pinch I will even drink a bad one.
26. I enjoy blogging.
27. I enjoy reading blogs.
28. I enjoy being part of this blogging community.
29. I enjoy my little dogs.
30. I enjoy a good movie. Anyone seen the new Hunger Games movie?
31. I enjoy a good concert. I am going to see the Piano Guys on Dec. 8th with the pastor who officiated at my daughter’s wedding
32. I enjoy photography.
32. I enjoy exercising.
OK that might be stretching the truth a little.
33. In enjoy singing.
34. I enjoy playing the piano, although my hand injury is still limiting this a bit.
35. I enjoy playing the flute (an old instrument I recently picked up again after many years).
36. I enjoy eating out.
37. I enjoy my gardens.
38. I enjoy a good laugh.
39. I enjoy studying the Word of God.
40. I enjoy a night at home watching TV.
41. I enjoy working with people on projects.
42. I enjoy pizza.
43. I enjoy a good grinder every now and then (hoagie, sub whatever you may call them)
44. I enjoy the ever-changing New England Seasons
45. I enjoy the fact that I now have a snow-blower as the season is about to change to winter tomorrow according to the morning news.
46. I enjoy peace-making.
47. I enjoy the fact that after a season of incredible busyness I am settling into a season of quiet.
48. I am enjoying writing again.
49. I enjoy life.
50 I enjoy eternal life even better!
Now check out how Cee’s other contributors have answered at