This is enlightening and a little frightening.
Hank sends us this with the words, “This is the beginning…”
Soldiers in the U.S. military have been told in a training briefing that evangelical Christians are the No. 1 extremist threat to America – ahead of groups like the Muslim Brotherhood, KKK, Nation of Islam, al-Qaida, Hamas and others.
…the first group on the list is evangelical Christianity. Catholicism and ultra-orthodox Judaism are also on the list of religious extremist organizations.
This ain’t your Grandpa’s America no more folks…
- Military warned ‘evangelicals’ No. 1 threat (thechristiangazette.wordpress.com)
- Military Warned ‘Evangelicals’ No. 1 Threat (visiontoamerica.com)
- U.S. Army warns of religious extremism… from Evangelicals & Catholics (theblaze.com)
- Military Names Evangelical Christians as Threat (enumclaw.com)
- Military Warned ‘Evangelicals’ No. 1 Threat (watcherslamp.blogspot.com)