Okeedokee! Lent and Easter are finished. Hallelujah! What a Savior we have and what marvelous things He has done!
In spite of the excitement of the season, though, I do have to confess I have been running these last weeks like a mad-nut. My slow, constant, intentional schedule was temporarily thrown out the window of my boat into the level five rapid that became my life. I have been squeezing blogging time in between bites of veggie pitas and lentil soups for weeks and my intentionality got swallowed by the thought “whatever happens happens.”
I am really looking forward to taking a breath and getting back to a normal rhythm. That means getting back to a more regular schedule for posting things like the chapter charts. Yay!
Today we are in I Kings chapter 18 and 19, the story of Elijah and the prophets of Baal!
Here is what I see in our chapters for today:
I Kings chapter 18 sermon topics/ titles:
1. Save the Horses Starve the People: I Kings 18: 1-6
2. Pushing the Blame: I Kings 18: 17,18
3. Going In God’s Strength: I Kings 18: 44-46
I Kings chapter 19 sermon topics/ titles:
1. Fear Of Man Makes You Forget: I Kings 19: 1-3
2. Go To the Place of Remembrance: I Kings 19: 4-8
3. There’s Always A Remnant: I Kings 19: 14-21
Now come up with three of your own teaching points for these chapters. Share them in a comment here or in a chapter charts blog of your own! 🙂