The chapter charts are meant to be an interactive Bible study. With each post two chapters of the Bible are read and studied. If you would like to participate here’s how.
1.Read the two chapters being studied.
2. Come up with three truths from each chapter that explain what the chapter meant to you.
3. Distill those three truths down into titles or topics.
4. write those titles or topics (include the verse numbers from which you got the truth) in the comment section below or write your own chapter charts post and link back to my sight.
5. Give the chapter charts a shout out on your blog so that others can join in the fun.
Today we are studying I Kings 12 and 13, two very tragic chapters in Scripture. Here is what I see:
I Kings chapter 12 sermon topics/ titles:
1. The Fool Chooses Strength Over Wisdom: I Kings 12: 1-14
2. When Someone Else’s Curse Rests On You: I Kings 12: 15-24
3. On Biting the Hand That Feeds You OR Making Your Own Holy Day: I Kings 12: 26-33
I Kings chapter 13 sermon topics/ titles:
1. Has God Paralyzed You Hand? I Kings 13: 1-4
2. Refusing The Devil’s King: I Kings 13: 6-10
3. Seduced By An Angel: I Kings 13: 11-34
Now tell me what you see! 🙂