If our study through David’s life has taught me anything it is that God is gracious to those who strive after Him. David was not the epitome of the perfect church choir boy. His life was messy and complicated. Yet throughout He followed hard after God. Every set back He turned over to the hands of God. I don’t know about you but this gives me great hope because I have had set backs but I trust my set backs don’t disqualify me from being used and blessed by the Living God!
Here is what I see in today’s chapters:
II Samuel chapter 22 sermon topics/ titles:
1. Recognizing the Savior: II Sam. 22: 1-7
2. A Dark Salvation: II Sam. 22:8-17
3. Who You Are Determines WHO you see. II SAm. 22: 26, 27
Wow there are so many more sermons in this chapter!
II Sam. chapter 23 sermon topics/ titles:
1. The Legacy Of Last Words: II Sam. 23:1-7
2. Who Do You Hang With? II Sam. 23:8-39
3. Is Your HAnd Frozen To the Sword? II Sam. 23:9,10
These are really rich chapters. Tell me what lessons or questions you see in them. 🙂